Happy New Year to all my readers!

And so, another year has passed, and I'm sure many will be glad to see 2016 go. I myself am not too fond of it either, as it was the year I left my job at Apple under less than happy circumstances, and faced several months of unemployment before finally landing my current job. However, it has also been a year in which I ventured out of my comfort zone more than once, both from a geographic perspective (Hello, Dubai!) and from a professional perspective, by venturing into sales, a professional area I had never been interested in previously.
As the last hours of 2016 drift by, I find my mind wandering towards 2017. What will it bring? It certainly won't get any easier, but then again, I never expected it to. However, it also holds the promise of new experiences, new opportunities, and new beginnings. So let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy new year, and all the best for 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard & M720 Triathlon Wireless Mouse

Drowning out the world? - Sony MDR ZX110NA Review

Ballincollig - From Boom to Bust and Back again