Looks like rain, Ted - A new member of my blog family

Recently, I took to Blogger to welcome a new author on this very blog. His output so far has been limited, but then that is to be expected when you've got your hands full dodging Grizzlies in the mountains of British Columbia. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Since yesterday, I've started another blog, and this one's all about the weather. Blame the Weather is my attempt to start blogging a little more regularly, even if it is Cork-centric, like. 
Of course, this blog will still be kept up and running, I've got a few articles in the pipeline, but in the meantime, feel free to hop over to the new member in my blog family to have a look around. I mean, it can't be worse than the weather. As always, feedback is highly welcome :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard & M720 Triathlon Wireless Mouse

Drowning out the world? - Sony MDR ZX110NA Review

Ballincollig - From Boom to Bust and Back again