You can run but you can't hide! ;-)

Well, after months of brooding about it, I've finally decided to start up an English language version of my blog. After all, English is far more widespread than German. It'll take some time for this thing to really take off, as I still have to translate a number of my posts, as well as write quite a few new ones, but if you really want to follow the Random Ramblings of a Random European, you've come to the right place. I do have to warn you though, a steaming cauldron of sarcasm is bubbling away very close to the surface. It may break out any time. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!
So, Welcome to the madness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard & M720 Triathlon Wireless Mouse

Drowning out the world? - Sony MDR ZX110NA Review

Ballincollig - From Boom to Bust and Back again